domingo, noviembre 16, 2008

summan av kardemumman




I want to give a big shout out to Cachaça Crew and Dj Babão and another big shout out to Charliebwoy for thursday night. I had alot of fun, the music was sick, the concert was great and the dancing was on.

There could have been more people at the venue and it got me thinking about what some people were telling us at the beginning of making this project, that it is impossible to create an event that would be more than 2 stops away from Placa Catalunya, where you have to pay to get in. Fuck that shit, i'm not doing this for the ones who came for the free shots (even tough that would be nice for some), i'm really doing this for myself, because i really miss good hip hop in a "going out" kind of way.
I have so much love that you will see more of this in a month!

Be ready!

No hay comentarios: