martes, diciembre 23, 2008

I found hip hop were I least expected it!



A couple of days ago I was working at a x-mas party in a reeeeally nice flat in Selva de Mar, owned by the boss of a successful company. A Swedish man around 40 years old, who had invited all the people at work to enjoy some Swedish Christmas food and drinks.

It started with some classic x-mas music during dinner and with the party came the party music. The around 35 guests in an age of 35-55, were digging to HIP HOP music!! First some John Legend and after a while the ladies were dancing to songs like Lean Back (Fat Joe) and Gold digger (Kanye West), and me working in the kitchen, chocked and impressed at the same time!!!! There was even a dancehall song (!)..Oh shiiiit, this man really got GOOD taste in music!!

That’s me in 10 years!!

Sarita

No hay comentarios: